In general the language of courses is English or English-Hungarian or France, but there is an opportunity to held our seminars in Romanian, French, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Arabic, Hebrew, Malay languages too.
If any other language inquires, please contact the International Protective and Security Academy.
Instructors speak English - Or we will use an interpreter for clear and more perfect understanding
in general only BASIC knowledge of English language is required to attend our Courses,
but At the national occupational standard at the British or US licence trainings' mandatory requirement the knowledge of English language minimum intermediate level in both orally and written terms.
BASIC CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
minimum 18 or 21 age (is depend on the local regulation)
minimum VOCATIONAL SCHOOL or secondary school (is depends on the level or tipe of course)
valid clean criminal record
Physical fitness (is depends on the level or tipe of course)
Medical, Psychological suitability
Conditions of participation: valid accident insurance and signature of an of official secrecy and Health Self Declaration!
Priority to admission will be given to candidates, who possess a professional previous experience.
For example: in martial arts, Weapon treatment etc.
- copy of valid Passport or ID card (students have to be at least 18 or 21 year old - is depend on the training place and local regulation.)
- valid clean criminal record – certifying that the trainee has no criminal record,
- Health certificate – stating that the trainee is physically and mentally fit for the training, (e.g. medical certificate from a family doctor/GP, valid military ID, valid CP license etc. or eventually Health Self Declaration Form*) Medical form
- Medical Insurance – each trainee must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all the activities
- 4 piece Passport size pictures to be sent via mail in advance to email@example.com and original version to be taken to PSA Training Center (in case of CPO course).
- Proof of address (in case of SIA Courses)
- International driving license (CP, PMC, Security Driving ONLY)
- document proving previous experience in the subject (military, security, shooting) in case of advanced courses like PMC, CQB, HECPO, FORCE PROTECTION etc.
- flight/train tickets (for transport arrangements)
- we also recommend applying for European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or other private insurance
- non-refundable advance payment 300 EUR or 300 GBP or 300 USD (in case of Visa Application, full payment is required in advance). Remaining amount can be paid at PSA Training Center in cash or by card. It is recommended to pay in advance 100%.
- Attendance at the professional course
- Full board (3 meals a day)
- All the training equipment for the course including; holsters, weapons, safety gear, protective pads, etc.
- The transport (for free only according to the scheduled plan)
- Didactic visits and exploring HUNGARY (Close Protection Courses ONLY)
- Certificates or Diploma (It is depend the type and level of the Course)
- Access to the gym
- T-shirt with PSA logo and other gifts
- Study materials (in case of some courses
- *Access to the laundry service available at extra cost
- Failure to follow instructions
- Reckless or dangerous behavior
- Failure to attend training sessions
- Falsifying any information given to PSA.
- Objectionable behavior in or out of class settings
As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
Consulate staff might require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial means to pay for your stay during the visit in Hungary.
For more information, please check the VISA PROCEDURE menu point.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Due to the content and information presented in the Courses, PSA-Academy™ reserves the right to refuse/cancel a course participation of individuals who do not have the necessary security clearance, and/or Suitability.
For more information, please check the PSA COURSE REGULATION menu point.
ESA provides an airport pick-up on the day before the course. The pick-up place is "LISZT FERENC AIRPORT" Budapest, Hungary. The time of the pick-up is usually around 17:00 - 18.00.
Meeting point is in front of the entrance of 2B Terminal at the Arrival Terminal.
Airport drop-off is provided the day after the course. Departure from PSA Training Center takes place at about 08.30-09.30 a.m. Usually it takes around 1.5-2 hrs to get to the airport or train station, therefore it is safe to book a return ticket the day after the course later than afternoon.
* Despite continous efforts, pick-up delays may occasionally appear, due to the particular unforeseen circumstances outside our liability.
*Extra transport other time can be discussed individually and in general requires additional fee.
If You miss free transport, please take a taxi to:
PSA Training Center-HQ:
Hungarian Law Enforcement School
Bajai út 14.,
THINGS TO BE TAKEN
- tactical pants (preferred color; BLACK or KHAKI)
- tactical belt (belt will carry a holster with the pistol)
- tactical shoes
- gym wear and sport shoes
- clothing, toiletries, towel
- 2 passport pictures
- suite and tie or other business elegance clothes (in case of CPO, EPA,EPS course)
- PC / Personal Computer or optionally tablet or good quality phone(in case of CPO - Detail Leader)
- 4 passport size photographs