EMERGENCY & TACTICAL MEDICINE
The PSA-Academy™ operates as a medical education provider internationally and nationally across in the UK and worldwide.
Learning first aid is one of those skills which you wish you will never need but glad you know it. Come along and train with PSA- Academy™ and learn life saving skills with real first aider, paramedics and health care professionals. This Real life training will be invaluable if you ever needed to use it and you will be glad you did it.
General First Aid trainings:
- Emergency Firs Aid at Work
- BLS and Anaphylaxis
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation
- Basic Life Support and Safe use of an Automated External Defibrillator
- Emergency First Responder
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Refresh
- Automatic External Defibrillator
- Medical Gases Operator
- Paediatric Emergency First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid
Tactical Medicine Trainings:
- First Person on Scene (FPOS) Basic
- First Person on Scene (FPOS) Intermediate
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Tactical Life Saver
- Combat Life Saver
- Tactical Trauma Life Support
- Combat Medic
Emergency and Tactical Medicine Training Program description is available here, just click on the picture and see or download the program brochure.
We offer client specific courses also.
If you interest the individuals or the group then not hesitate and contact us.
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM IN PDF BROCHURE.